For beginners of fiber laser cutting machine, it will be difficult if the cutting quality is not good, and they do not know how to adjust many parameters. The following is a brief introduction to the problems and solutions encountered by the manufacturer of Dineng laser cutting machine.
Parameters affecting cutting quality include cutting height, cutting nozzle type, focusing position, cutting power, cutting frequency, cutting duty ratio, cutting air pressure and cutting speed. Hardware conditions include: protective lens, gas purity, plate quality, focusing lens and collimator.
When the cutting quality of optical fiber laser cutting is poor, it is recommended to conduct general inspection first. The main contents and sequence of general inspection are:
1. Cutting height (it is recommended that the actual cutting height is between 0.8 and 1.2mm). If the actual cutting height is not accurate, calibration is required.
2. Check whether the type and size of the cutting edge are used incorrectly. If correct, check whether the notch is damaged and whether the roundness is normal.
3. It is recommended to use a cutting edge with a diameter of 1.0 for optical center detection. The focus of optical center detection should be between - 1 and 1. This makes the light spot small and easy to observe.
4. Protective lens check whether the protective lens is clean, free of water, oil and slag. Sometimes the protective glasses are fogged due to the weather or the cold air during the paving.
5. Focus check whether the focus setting is correct. If the cutting head is automatically focused, be sure to check whether the focus is correct with the mobile phone app.
6. Modify cutting parameters.
After the above five checks are correct, modify the parameters according to the cutting phenomenon of the fiber laser cutting machine.
How to adjust the parameters according to this phenomenon? The following is a brief introduction to the States and solutions encountered by stainless steel and carbon steel during cutting.
For example, there are many types of stainless steel slag. If there is only slag hanging at the corner, the roundness of the corner can be considered. The parameter can reduce the focus and increase the air pressure.
If the whole slag is hanging, it is necessary to reduce the focus, increase the air pressure, and increase the cutting opening. However, if the focus is too low or the air pressure is too low, the section will be stratified and the surface will be rough. If the whole is suspended with granular soft slag, the cutting speed can be appropriately increased or the cutting power can be reduced.
The fiber laser cutting machine may also encounter when cutting stainless steel: when cutting the slag hanging at the near end, check whether the gas supply is insufficient and the gas flow cannot keep up.
When cutting carbon steel with fiber laser cutting machine, there are some problems, such as the thin plate section is not bright enough and the thick plate section is rough.
Generally speaking, the brightness of 1000W laser cutting carbon steel shall not exceed 4mm, 6mm for 2000W and 8mm for 3000W.
The bright part to be cut must first be a good plate surface without rust, oxidation paint and skin, followed by a high oxygen purity of at least 99.5%. In cutting, attention should be paid to: use a small cutting nozzle with a double layer of 1.0 or 1.2, the cutting speed needs to be more than 2m / min, and the cutting pressure should not be too large.
The quality of the thick plate cut by the fiber laser cutting machine is good. First, ensure the purity of the plate and the gas, followed by the selection of the cutting port. The larger the aperture, the better the section quality, but at the same time, the section taper will be greater.